I feel happiest with myself when...

Tuesday, March 15


...I go to bed with ink-stained fingers. With studying comes many brilliant things: interesting ideas, thought-provoking words, brain-expanding.


But, for me at least, it also causes a lingering feeling of guilt: I always feel like I should be doing so much more, more, more than I do already. These fingers are proof that I've actually worked hard during the day and, phew, I can relax.


Either that, or they prove I need to get some new pens...

(I found this little doodle in my journal the other day. I can't draw hands, so most of my drawings are shy.)

♥
I'm reading Sense and Sensibility just now for English. And it is wonderful. Jane Austen has had no small part to play in my ridiculously idealised notion of love, but I do so love her stories. So witty. And beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Do say hello and leave your name and blog address if you have one :)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |