moments. loves. dreams. laughs.

Tuesday, November 16

It has been a busy week (or so). Working on assignments, reading Spenser's 'Faerie Queen' (), studying till (ridiculously) early hours of the morning. 

HOWEVER! I have been keeping an eye out, and this week I have noticed:


...a wall of flowers (spotted on the bus). I wonder what happened. Flowers often signal that something is wrong: a fight, an illness, a death. It's a shame. When I find the Lovely Boy (who does exist somewhere, I'm sure of it), I hope that he will buy me flowers (daisies or tulips or sunflowers wrapped in crinkly paper) at least once...just because.


...and this poster (spotted in the bus station).

 

...and a rainbow (spotted at the bus stop. Sensing a pattern here?) I was feeling rather tired and melancholy when it started to rain. I thought I was going to cry. But then! The sun tapped me on the shoulder and whispered, 'Look.' And I looked. And I saw it. And it cheered me up a little bit. ('Thank-you.')


...and this poster (spotted in university). They are looking for candidates. Evan and I have become avid fans of University Challenge. It would be fun to (be clever enough to) be in it.


...and bunting (spotted in a church hall).


...and a flower in my shopping basket (spotted in Tesco while I was buying tea and tomatoes). It wasn't signalling anything. It had just sneaked out of a bunch. I just looked down and there it was. ('Hello!')

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Do say hello and leave your name and blog address if you have one :)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |