on the subject of Found Words

Tuesday, April 23



...I also found this small paragraph tonight (written in 2009, when I was 17, waiting to find out if I'd got into university):
'Sometimes I think it would be nice to be the kind of person who is not really bothered by anything. My problem always is that I care a bit too much. But then I realise that not caring would be a life half-lived, and that would be much worse. So I can put up with all the worrying if it means that my heart will beat a little faster when the sun comes out.'

(Picture from: here.)

1 comment:

  1. OOohh, we love this. Don't you just love finding old things you've written!

    PS. We’ve a $50 Accessories Giveaway to Haute1 on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Do say hello and leave your name and blog address if you have one :)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |