signs.

Tuesday, February 1


I passed one of these signs on the bus today and it made me laugh (inwardly, obviously. Laughing to yourself in public is kind of creepy). It's sort of a strange sign though. And maybe a wee bit insulting?

'Warning! You are entering an 'elderly people' vicinity! Don't get a fright! Expect rain-mates and crosswords aplenty here!'

(I am quite partial to, although rather bad at, crosswords. And I think someone should make rain-mates trendy because they are quite sensible, especially for the hood-less among us. I just wonder if, for the sake of being representative, They should also have signs with 'elderly people' on iPods and zipping about in Smart Cars...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Do say hello and leave your name and blog address if you have one :)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |